Nationwide Turnstile RentalsManage and count attendees going into and out of your venue.
Largest Selection of Portable Turnstiles for Rent
Turnstiles are used in a variety of settings to provide crowd control for high volume traffic and keep an accurate count of patrons.
We are one of the few companies in the nation that offer waist high turnstile rentals to help control access to your event!
Why should you consider renting turnstiles for your next special event?
- Help Secure Your Event – Help eliminate people sneaking into your event.
- Track Attendees – Turnstiles provide the most accurate measure of special event attendance at your event.
- Event Safety – Know exactly how many people are in a given area. Fire regulations can force shutdown if events look over crowded, turnstiles allow you to maintain an accurate count.
- Freestanding operation with platform and railing.
- Can be used for one or two-way traffic.
- Resettable register for an accurate and reliable count.
- Sporting Events
- Amusement Parks
- Mass Transit Stations
- Office Lobbies
- Retail Sites
- Ski Resorts
How do you ship turnstiles
How Many Turnstiles Should I Rent?
The number of turnstiles you need depends on how you are going to use them. Are you using them for both ingress and egress? That will generally double your requirements. In general try to get a sense for how many people you can get through per minute and figure out how many attendees will be going through within a certain time window.
Epic’s Crew was in communication prior to the event and on time for set-up and tear-down. The crew was hard working and pleasant to work with. We’d choose EPIC again in a heartbeat.
Special Event Rentals
You need it? We got it! Or can get it and you only have to worry about one point of contact. Let us do the work for you so you can do your real job.